This website is managed and controlled by Birra Eretica s.a.s. , as «Data Controller», through the work of the internal staff of its structure.
Birra Eretica s.a.s has always considered its customers as essential partners for the development and growth of the company and is therefore concerned with protecting personal data, in accordance with the privacy code (Legislative Decree 30/06/2003 n. 196).
Pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 13 Legislative Decree 196/2003 we inform you that:
1) Access and consultation of the site involves the automatic registration of the following data:
• IP address;
• Browser and operating system of the device used;
• Date, time and permanence on the site;
• Visited pages;
• Any search engine or URL of origin.
Such data cannot in any way identify the user.
2) The information collected automatically can be used by Birra Eretica s.a.s.:
• In case of suspected use in violation of the law in force;
• For statistical purposes;
• To improve navigation and site content.
3) The personal and/or company data that the user enters in the forms on the website www.birraeretica.it, authorizing their treatment pursuant to Law 196/2003, are protected by Birra Eretica s.a.s and used to answer user queries, to provide requested information or to contact the user regarding the services provided or for any promotions and/or offers.
Pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 («Code regarding the protection of personal data»), we inform you about the treatments we intend to carry out on your personal data.
1. PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The processing we intend to carry out on the data you provide has the following purposes:
a) Exeution of the service requested by you and obligations deriving from the stipulation of the supply contract;
b) Administrative-accounting purposes required by law, as strictly connected to the stipulation of the contract;
c) Communications on product/service updates or on the risks of using the products supplied detected after purchase, sending updates, sending technical communications or information notes and software procedures or documents connected to the stipulation of supply or assistance contracts ;
d) Affixing the name or company name of the customer on lists of customers available to the public in order to present the curriculum of Birra Eretica s.a.s;
e) Sending commercial information or sending advertising material both on request and on promotional initiatives and interactive commercial communication.
2. METHOD OF TREATMENT
The processing will take place using manual, IT and telematic tools, with logic strictly related to the purposes for which they were collected and, in any case, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data and in compliance with art. 11 paragraph 1 of Legislative Decree no.196 of 30 June 2003.
3. OPTIONAL NATURE OF DATA PROVISION AND CONSEQUENCES OF A REFUSAL TO ANSWER
The provision of data is optional, any refusal to provide such data for the purposes referred to in letters a), b), c) of point 1 of this information could result in the failure or partial execution of the service, otherwise in relation to letters d) and e) of point 1 the provision of data is optional and failure to consent does not entail any consequences. To oppose the processing in relation to letters d) and e) of point 1 it is also sufficient to send an e-mail without subject to the e-mail address (email@example.com).
4. SCOPE OF COMMUNICATION AND DIFFUSION
The personal data may be disclosed to the persons in charge of the processing.
Personal data will not be disclosed to other subjects, nor will it be disseminated except for the assistance structures connected to Birra Eretica s.a.s, as well as to professional firms or companies as participants or necessary participants for the purpose of carrying out our activity, as well as the fulfillment of the regulatory and tax obligations connected to it. At any time, the user can request a list of organizations and companies to which your data have been communicated to fulfill the contract by exercising your rights as specified in point 6 of this information.
5. EXTREME IDENTIFICATIONS OF THE OWNER AND MANAGER
The data controller is:
Birra Eretica S.a.s – Via Libero Grassi 19 – 20876 Ornago (MB).
The data processor is:
Mr. Limonta Elisa – Via Libero Grassi 19 – 20876 Ornago (MB).
to which you need to send the communications referred to in art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03 by registered letter or fax to n. 039 6011207.
6. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, pursuant to Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which for your convenience we reproduce in full:
Art. 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights (Legislative Decree n.196/2003)
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
a) The origin of the personal data;
b) The purposes and methods of the processing;
c) The logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) The identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) Of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) The updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) The attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) For legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b) To the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.